Protect Your Income and Your Lifestyle.
- 1 in 7 Canadians Have A disability
- Less Then 10 % of disabilities are caused by accidents such as workplace or accidents.
- 1 in 3 people, on average, will be disabled for 90 days or more at least once before they reach age 65.
- A disability can last for months or even years.
- Number one cause of mortgage defaults and savings decline is loss of employment due to injury or illness.
Your ability to get up and work everyday IS your biggest asset protect yourself and your family by ensuring you have the best coverage for your needs today !
Use The Citadel Broker Advantage Platform To Compare Life Insurance Quotes Instantly Now !
Secure | No Obligation | Free Expert Advice
Our Trusted Insurance Partners
5 to 10 minutes is all it takes to apply for Disability Insurance !
A serious injury or illness that keeps you from working for an extended period can be financially devastating when you consider that:
- Your current income will cease
- Your future income will cease
- Yet your business and/or personal expenses may continue
Disability insurance policies help protect you and your family by protecting your income in the event of a disabling injury or illness.
Consider these situations:
- A person spends months recuperating from a car accident.
- A carpenter breaks an arm while skiing and can’t work for eight weeks.
- An overworked doctor must “take it easy” after a heart attack.
- Chemotherapy saps the energy of a busy store manager.
- A stroke affects a computer programmer’s ability to reason with numbers.
- An individual has been diagnosed with major depressive disorder following a traumatic event.
The reality is that the number one cause of mortgage defaults and savings decline is loss of employment due to injury or illness. Disability insurance is a product that protects your ability to remain financially stable should a debilitating injury or accident threaten your ability to work. An Injury resulting in disability will impact your income, making it difficult to pay bills or maintain your standard of living.
Your daily expenses do not get put on hold, protect yourself and save yourself from worrying by ensuring you have the proper coverage for yourself and your love ones today !
How Disability Insurance can help you:
- Receive a tax-free benefit each month for you and your family.
- Whether you’re injured on the job or off the job, you’ll still receive benefits.
- Unemployment insurance only pays up to 15 weeks. Disability Insurance can pay up to age 65.
- Essential support in helping you switch careers or in finding a new job.
- Cover both costs of recovery and home bills under one plan.
The question isn’t “Can you afford to buy Disability insurance?”
The question is “Can you afford not to?
Talk to us today and see how inexpensive disability insurance can be for yourself and your family’s needs, and ask about our return of premium program to put some money back in your pocket with your plan!