Diabetics Life Insurance That Makes Sense
- Fast and easy claims process.
- No medical questions. Acceptance is guaranteed.
- 100% coverage for test strips, needles, and pens (durable medical equipment).
Your ability to get up and work everyday IS your biggest asset protect yourself and your family by ensuring you have the best coverage for your needs today !
Use The Citadel Broker Advantage Platform To Compare Life Insurance Quotes Instantly Now !
Secure | No Obligation | Free Expert Advice
Our Trusted Insurance Partners
5 to 10 minutes is all it takes to apply for the right insurance coverage!
Reasons Why Diabetics Go Without Life Insurance
- Assume they will not be able to qualify for any coverage, so they don’t even bother inquire
- Do not purchase a life insurance policy because they feel it will be too expensive or not affordable
- Feel they are unable to buy life insurance as they have been previously declined by an insurance company
- Purchase “No Questions Asked” policies without exploring other options that they may help them save premium dollars
- “Just do not get around to it” is the worst, i.e. not dealing with it at all is the bigger issue
Your daily expenses do not get put on hold, protect yourself and save yourself from worrying by ensuring you have the proper coverage for yourself and your love ones today !
Diabetes in Canada
Here are the most recent nationwide statistics on diabetes in Canada:
During the most recent years for which complete data was available (2008-2009), almost 2.4 million Canadians (6.8 percent) were living with diabetes.
About 20 percent of diabetes cases are undiagnosed.
Although diabetes rates increased with age, more than 50 percent of Canadians with diabetes (1.2 million) were between 25 and 64 years old.
More men (7.2 percent) than women (6.4 percent) have diabetes.
Between 1998 – 1999 and 2008 – 2009, the number of diagnosed diabetes in Canada increased by 70 percent. The biggest relative increase was among 35 to 44 age group, where the incidence of diabetes doubled.
In 2008 – 2009, there were more than 200,000 new cases of diabetes in Canada (6.3 cases per 1,000 people).
If 2008 – 2009 incidence and mortality rates hold, the number of Canadians living with diabetes will reach 3.7 million by 2018 – 2019.
Talk to us today and see how inexpensive the right insurance can be for yourself, and your family’s needs !
Accidents Happen, Life Happens, So Be Prepared For The Unexpected. Let Citadel Financial Wealth Group Educate You On Your Options & See How Inexpensive It Could Be To Protect Yourself and Your Family Today!