Life Insurance That Makes Sense
Life insurance is something you should think about. Life is full of uncertainties and none of us can ever know what tomorrow brings. You have to ready yourself for the possible outcome of any situation. Think about it − Should you die, Life Insurance proceeds will help you keep the promises you have made to those people you care about.
Your ability to get up and work everyday IS your biggest asset protect yourself and your family by ensuring you have the best coverage for your needs today !
Use The Citadel Broker Advantage Platform To Compare Life Insurance Quotes Instantly Now !
Secure | No Obligation | Free Expert Advice
Our Trusted Insurance Partners
5 to 10 minutes is all it takes to apply for Life Insurance!
Citadel Financial Wealth Group advises that you opt for insurance as soon as you are able. Most people will start looking into basic life insurance quotes once they are stable. Others may require a better understanding of life insurance, to fully realize the safety net it can provide. Citadel Financial Wealth Group recommends you obtain a life insurance policy if you find yourself in any of the following situations:
- You get married. With your marriage vows come new responsibilities, including financial obligations. Life insurance plans for married couples helps you provide security for your family well into the future.
- You become a parent. Life insurance will help ensure you child is taken care of even if you can’t be there for them yourself.
- You get a raise. The more income you provide into your household, the more important your life insurance policy becomes, as the level of dependency on you is greater.
- Your partner loses their job. As the sole person generating income for your family, you would want to have a life insurance policy in place to ensure their welfare in your absence.
- You take out a large loan. Let’s say you take out a mortgage loan, a car loan, or a business loan. A life insurance policy will ensure your debts are covered and don’t befall your loved ones.
Life Insurance Options
There are many life insurance options to choose from, so take the time to really consider the options that are available to you. One of your major decisions will be choosing between term life insurance and whole life insurance.
Term life insurance will provide coverage at a fixed premium and pay benefits to your survivors should you pass away during a specific time frame. For example, a term of 15 years or 20 years may cover your family until your kids are able graduate college and establish financial independence.
Whole life insurance will remain in place until you pass away, whenever that may be, and provide benefits to your loved ones at your time of death. These permanent policies have higher premiums, as you are guaranteed death benefits, and are often accompanied by a tax-privileged savings component in which a portion of your premium is set aside to accrue for your future use.
You will want to consider the amount of money that will be paid out in the event of your passing. This number should ensure the financial security of your loved ones based on how much they would require to cover a mortgage, medical bills, education bills, and any other bills you have been providing income for during your time with them.
It’s a lot to think about. However, regardless of your age, knowing your family will be protected in your absence will give you peace of mind in securing their future with a life insurance policy.
Talk to us today and see how inexpensive Life insurance can be for yourself and your family’s needs today !
Accidents Happen, Life Happens, So Be Prepared For The Unexpected. Let Citadel Financial Wealth Group Educate You On Your Options & See How Inexpensive It Could Be To Protect Yourself and Your Family Today!