Protect Your Lifestyle.
Ontario’s long-term care residents
- 61% take 10 or more different prescription medications
- 58% use a wheelchair
- 40% have a mood disorder such as anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder, or schizophrenia
- 38% need monitoring for an acute medical condition
- 97% of residents need help with daily activities such as getting out of bed, eating, or toileting; 1 in 3 are highly or entirely dependent on staff
Use The Citadel Broker Advantage Platform To Compare Life Insurance Quotes Instantly Now !
Secure | No Obligation | Free Expert Advice
Our Trusted Insurance Partners
5 to 10 minutes is all it takes to apply for Long Term Care Insurance
What is long term care insurance?
It’s easy to take our ability to perform day-to-day activities for granted. But this can change, especially as we age. This is why it’s so important to consider your future healthcare needs as you build and review your retirement savings and income plans.
Long term care insurance provides an income-style benefit if you become unable to care for yourself due to aging, an accident, illness or deteriorated mental abilities. The money is for you and your family to use as you wish – you do not need to submit receipts for reimbursement – giving you more control and choice while helping to protect your savings and income.
Long term care services may include rehabilitation and therapy, nursing care, housekeeping services, or personal care services.
Your daily expenses do not get put on hold, protect yourself and save yourself from worrying by ensuring you have the proper coverage for yourself and your love ones today !
Why you should consider this coverage if:
- You’re concerned your retirement income might not last for your lifetime if your health deteriorates and government programs are insufficient to meet your needs
- You want the financial resources to help you choose the type and level of care that’s right for you if you have an accident or need substantial care later in life as you age
- You want to protect your wealth and legacy from being eroded by the cost of care
- People who are caregivers to their parent or spouse and need the financial protection to care for them.
Long term care insurance can help you:
- Bring care into your home so that you do not need to downsize or move to a facility right away
- Lessen the burden on care-givers and support your family financially if you are going to live with them if you need care
- Manage your care and expenses if you have an unexpected severe accident, at any age, that results in your needing substantial assistance from a family member or care-giver
Talk to us today and see how inexpensive long term care insurance can be for yourself and your family’s needs, and ask about our return of premium program to put some money back in your pocket with your plan!